Orphan Audio: Services
- Provides documentation and repairs for the hundreds of consoles and thousand of pieces of outboard gear Quad Eight Electronics created.
- Provides support for products from additional companies who manufactured American, UK and Canadian classics.
- Provides professional DIY kits and engineering services in cooperation with the newly reborn classic audio manufacturer, Quad Eight Electronics, LLC.
- Supports Quad Eight™, Langevin, Electrodyne, Sphere, Helios, Ward-Beck, ADM, and many other discrete transistor and hybrid audio equipment from the 60’s, 70’s and early 80’s with complete modules, parts, service, custom packaging, mods and engineering/application referrals.
- Stocks Quad Eight, Electrodyne, Langevin, and other parts including discrete opamps, knobs, complete modules and outboard processors, many sub-assemblies for consoles as well as many original factory test jigs and engraving templates.
- Stocks transformers, console modules, EQ’s, compressors, preamps and unusual outboard processors
- Supplies documentation, repair services, consultation, and parts sources for many older and rare outboard processors including Lexicon, Ursa-Major, Quantec, Eventide and others.
- Stocks a wide range of classic and rare transformers and can help identify and replicate older types with cooperation from Cine-Mag (Reichenbach) and Jensen.
- Maintains worldwide equipment brokering contacts and can assist in locating or selling rare or unusual audio equipment.
Read more About Orphan Audio